Portable Room Air Purifiers Remove Very Harmful Toxins from Indoor Air.
The EPA lists the health effects associated with indoor air pollutants where the concentrations are often 2x to 5x Higher than typical outdoor concentration as:
- Irritation of the eyes, nose, and throat.
- Headaches, dizziness, and fatigue.
- Respiratory diseases, heart disease, and cancer
There are three types of health problems often related to poor air quality:
- Sick Building Syndrome (SBS)
- Building-Related Illness (BRI)
- Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS)
Sick building syndrome describes buildings in which the occupants suffer a variety of symptoms when they spend time in the building. Symptoms include:
- Throat Irritation
- Watery Eyes
- Stuffy Nose
- Lethargy, Drowsiness
- Skin Rashes
All of these conditions greatly diminish the ability of people to do their optimum work, particularly in environments where many people are working in tight spaces.